dGenerate Films is proud to now offer co-production services for documentary and narrative films. Leveraging the relationships that dGenerate Films has pioneered and nurtured in China’s independent film scene, and in response to the skyrocketing interest in filming in China, we now offer a range of services that connect American producers and filmmakers with trusted Chinese financiers, producers, directors, talent, and below-the-line crew.
dGenerate Films can provide the following services for your next film shoot in China:
- Refer and initiate contact with production partners in mainland China
- Refer and initiate contact with directors in mainland China
- Refer and initiate contact with casting directors and talent agencies in mainland China
- Negotiate partnerships between US producers and Chinese producers/directors
- Oversee budget, shooting schedule, crew hires and production plan
- Serve as primary liaison between US producers and Chinese producers/directors during pre-production, production and post-production activities in mainland China
- Consult on film festival strategy and distribution opportunities in mainland China
- Provide legal counsel and document translation in mainland China
- Facilitate cashflow, banking and transfers during all stages of production
- Provide production reports and cost reports detailing production activities in mainland China
- Supervise transfer and uploading of video dailies during production and post production
- Advise on visas, shipping, and all logistics related to production travel
Co-producing credits include a documentary currently in post-production, and two narrative features in development.
We’d love to talk to you about your film projects and discuss ways we might assist. Please submit an inquiry here or feel free to give us a call at (646) 360-0343.